Monday, June 6, 2016

Actress Alicia Vikander played upcoming Tomb Raider movie as New Lara Croft

Alicia Vikander, the actress who will take up the role of Lara Croft, the heroine of the Tomb Raider video game series in the upcoming film, and which, therefore, takes over Angelina Jolie, he acknowledged in a recent interview that has played saga, although his parents did not like to play video games.

"I did not have many friends who share this interest, but I loved it," said Vikander in an interview with the British magazine Total Film. "I played with Tomb Raider then, but my parents would not let me." Actress shown also interested by the action sequences are expected to have the film. "I've danced for many years. I really enjoy to working with my physicality," she said.

"It's always wonderful to have the opportunity to try things that you thought you could never do." Vikander, who won the Oscar as best supporting actress for her role in The Danish Girl, was confirmed as the new Lara Croft on the big screen next April.

This new film will be a reboot of Tomb Raider film, whose last film was released in 2003.

Actress Alicia Vikander played upcoming Tomb Raider movie as New Lara Croft Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Popular Posts