Monday, June 6, 2016

Suicide Squad: Will Smith & Margot Robbie - Another Blackbuster

After the blockbuster Batman v Superman, more than 871 million dollars raised throughout the world, the universe - "Multiverse" - Warner Bros. and DC Comics continues to expand with the premiere on August 5 Suicide Squad. Comes the "Task Force X" with the villains and most popular comic book antiheroes famous seal and although most attention has focused on Harley Quinn's character Margot Robbie is not the only female gutsy group. As EW, Amanda Waller, Enchantress and Katana picks are women take up arms.

"David really wanted that was strong, aggressive and crazy - but also fun," says the actress Margot Robbie, who also lead their own 'spin-off', for which you've even given some accounts ideas. "When I decanted to make it funnier or more enjoyable, he always led me to the other side. I wanted it to be quite ruthless."

Meanwhile, Viola Davis gives life to Amanda 'The Wall' Waller, head of the Squadron. "How can I be aggressive?" Asks the twice nominated for an Oscar. "I had to do internally. Of course, had my Afro hair. And I learned his biography. That's all I had. I had no layer or a gold tie" -in clear reference to the character of Wonder Woman, also DC Comics.

We've already told you that Cara Delevingne naked howled like a wolf in the woods when he landed the role of June Moone / Enchantress. "There was still no script, but David told me to go and try to find a forest and if there was a full moon, I undress and walk among the trees with my feet in the mud, which I did." And finally, it is Karen Fukuhara, who plays Katana. "She has this samurai spirit, and that's something I've been watching and learning all my life. I felt I knew Katana as I read the comic".

Suicide Squad: Will Smith & Margot Robbie - Another Blackbuster Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Popular Posts