Friday, June 10, 2016

Megan Fox: "Motherhood Has Found Me The Warrior In Me!"

Hollywood actress Megan Fox, who became famous "Transformers" Series, confessed that she is proud to be a mom. At age 30, her third child with Brian Austin Green had.

Megan Fox, one of the "sex symbols" modern Hollywood, he confessed that motherhood discovered "the warrior" reposing inside and, despite the success she had in her career, still looking for his true vocation.

Fox, who just turned 30, expecting her third child with Brian Austin Green, although the actress filed for divorce in August last year. According to the press, the couple is trying to resolve their differences.

"I never thought it would be this warrior Motherhood has discovered me the warrior in me I am surprised how overwhelmed I am always, my constant concern for them.." Said the interpreter about her children: Noah- 3 years & Bodhi - 2 years.

"It's hard to love someone so much and still be so terrified by anything that happens to them. I'm exhausted & my whole life still ahead," added the actress who left me dumbfounded Shia LaBeouf and half the planet in the multimillion " Transformers "(2007) and" Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen "(2009).

Turned into sexual icon thanks to her character Mikaela Banes, her career came just after a pothole that had much to do with the complicated management of Fame and which, she admits, is still recovering.

Megan Fox also said "I'm still learning from it all. I live in a kind of shock traumatic. You learn to take it after experiencing it. I think the peak was 23 years. It is an experience that leaves psychological, regardless of your personality wounds,".

"It's a situation that tests your strength and self-esteem," she added, who has promised not to be so suggestive for the cameras out of respect for their children.



Megan Fox: "Motherhood Has Found Me The Warrior In Me!" Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Popular Posts