Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Element 3D MetroPack Adobe After Effcet


Element 3D MetroPack

Element 3D MetroPack Size 2.84 GB

I want to thank everyone for their patience as we get closer to launching our new Plug-in Element. I know there are many questions about the plug-in and I expect many more after watching this video.
With this short demo, I want people to get a sense of the plug-in and what kind of speed and quality to expect since this was our primary goal from the beginning; To offer 3D quality at the speed you expect when using After Effects.
There is still tons of cool features to demonstrate so believe me when I say, “You haven’t seen anything yet!” The price and availability are still undetermined but it will definitively be competitively priced as well as offer unrivaled value and powerful 3D features.
********


PART:01


PART:02

DOWNLOAD


PART:03

DOWNLOAD
******

PART:04


*******


Element 3D MetroPack Adobe After Effcet Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Popular Posts